dolphin Aussie Stays WA coast
Home Japanese Welcome Page Contact Us About Us Links
Home Stay Long Stay Study Stay About Perth Testimonials Site Map

international students Study Stay english class

If your interest is to improve your English skills, then why not join an English language school, meet some people and have a great time. Studying English in a relaxed, fun and native speaking environment is the only way to learn.
The general English Course is divided into many levels, so from your first day you will be assigned a class that suits you best. As you improve you will move through the various grades, so that you will always be challenged to do the best you can!
The school has an outing every Friday afternoon. Your teacher and classmates will enjoy visiting Perth's interesting places and doing fun activities, designed to make your visit to Perth not only one to improve your English, but one of fun and excitement.
The school has a modern computer lab for students to use, with free access to the internet and Email. Also, there is a recreation room with table tennis, other games and areas for relaxing.
Both Full-time (25 hours per week) and Part-time (15 hours per week, mornings only) are available.
Aussie Stays will do all you need to ensure a happy and care-free study stay. This includes enrolling you at your school, finding your accommodation, obtaining a visa etc. You will be met at Perth International Airport and taken to your place of stay.
For information about the costs click here.
graduation day english classroom student teacher friendships computer room graduation ceremony


Aussie Stays will help you find the type of accommodation that most suits you and your budget.
Most students studying in Perth choose Homestay accommodation because it makes life easy (your meals are prepared for you!) and gives you a feeling of security from day one because you are a member of a local family. If you are planning on staying for a longer time, you may wish to do Homestay for the first month or two, and during this time look for a share accommodation place yourself.
To read more about Homestay click here.
Other types of accommodation are also available. For example, room share, hostel, hotel or au-pair. Aussie stays can assist you with finding whatever type of lodging suits you best.

Visa Requirements
Aussie stays will help you with all your Visa Requirements.
For most countries' visitors a stay of up to 3 months is generally granted automatically with purchase of your plane ticket. This is an ETA. This visa will allow you to study for a certain period of time and a student visa is not necessary. For visitors from countries without this system please enquire at your travel agent or your local Australian Consulate, or click Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) to find if you are eligible for ETA or to apply for ETA. To find more information about visas visit Australian Government Online Visa Information .
For stays over 3 months a "long stay visitor visa", "student visa" or "working holiday visa" is required, and is subject to approval by the Australian department of immigration. These visas will permit you a certain length of study time. Aussie stays will help you with completion and submission of this application. For more detailed information in English about visas please click the above links.
For information in Japanese about visas please click the link: "General Information about Visas" , "ETA visa" , "long stay visitor visa" , "student visa" , "working holiday visa".

The costs below are in Australian dollars and include the Australian 10% Goods and Services Tax.

Study - Full Time (25 hrs/wk) A$ 300 per week
Study - Part Time (8/10/15 hrs/wk) A$ 130/150/200 per week
Registration, Books, Activities - Full Time A$ 200
- Part Time A$ 100
Administration A$ 120


email us
Contact Us